Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why Not?

I've been playing along with my friend Terry who has been playing Earthbound. He hasn't played Earthbound for a while though. So I got bored and decided to start playing MY golden childhood memories for the internet. That means XENOGEARS!


I've played this game a lot. That's because I really like it. I think it is one of the best games and it means a lot to me personally.

BUT this game has some major problems. I can't call it my favorite game because, just like the members of my immediate family, it drives me to a seething red rage of frustration sometimes. Most of the time though I love it dearly and I look forward to visiting it once every year. 

So I'm gonna spin it up in my new PS3 and hopefully make it through both discs of this monster. 

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment